Changing your Company Directory Name
Input your First & Last Name
This controls the spelling of your name that callers will input in the company directory.
- In your web browser, enter the IP Address of your telephone system. (Ask your system administrator if you do not know the address.)
- When prompted, enter your “User ID” and “Password”, then press “Login”. User ID is your extension number. Password is your voice-mail password.
- At the top right of the page, press the *** symbol and select "Classic Portal".
- From the Left-Hand Menu, select “Station Attributes”.
- Find the line titled “Company Directory – First Name” and enter your first name.
- Find the line titled “Company Directory – Last Name” and enter your last name.
- Press “Save” in the top right-hand corner of the web page.
Record Your Name
This is the name that will be played when a caller uses the “Dial-By-Name” Directory on the Auto-Attendant.
- Dial 563 then lift your handset.
- Press 1 for Record.
- Press # and say your first & last name at the tone.
- Press the [Hold] button & hang-up.